Seiten

Samstag, 21. Dezember 2013

Apps for Android 101

A couple of weeks ago we decided to start an Android Apps Programming 101 course. Everybody programs apps nowadays and I feel I have to contribute to this community!!

We work 40 hours a week and it looks like we have plenty of time in the evening and on the weekends, but it is extremely difficult to force and commit yourself to such an online and FREE course... I can summarize everything I learnt in my first lesson:

1. Download ADT* Bundle (developer.android.com)
2. (try to) Install the Bundle in your computer
3. Freak out because you don't have a free MB in your computer (IT'S A 1300€-MACBOOK, THIS CANNOT BE TRUEEEEE)
4. Feel shame because the main problem was the ridicoulous amount of photos in your laptop... and then transfer them to an external hard drive.
5. Install the Bundle in your computer!!

Yes, this was the first lesson, don't be upset. Take it as a message to clean up your laptop from time to time. It can be a real challenge if you don't work with it (most companies provide a computer and if you're lucky enough you won't have to work at home). I can never find time to take care of it and give it the love it needs and deserves! I hope our relationship will get better by writing this blog... and by programming apps!!!!!!!!!!




*Android Developer Tools

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen