Seiten

Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013

The Salty Tomate- Feta Cake

Rosa and I often have lunch together at the office. In the evening, I would whatsapp her and tell her if I cooked something. Once I wrote: "I made a carrot cake just bring a little bit of salad".  Rosa freaked out because she thought that it would not be enough. CULTURAL DIFFERENCE. We, French people we happen to have salty cakes. It is like a cake but you can have it as you main dish. Anyway, today I will tell you about the tomatoes and feta cake I made this week-end.

It is super easy:




- 250 g of Flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 cl oil
- 8 cl of white wine (a glass for you... a glass for the cake)
- 200 g of feta
- 250 g of cherry tomatoes
- 150 g grated gruyere cheese
- 1 pack of yeast (levure(fr), back pulver(de), levadura(es))
- Herbes de Provence

Mix the eggs and the flour together. Add the oil, wine, cheese, Herbes de provence, yeast, feta and the tomatoes. Drink a glass of wine. Put all of it in a dish that you can put in the oven about 45 to 50 min at 150°C.



Then enjoy, either as tapas, apero or starter while having guest with the rest of the bottle of wine or as a main dish with a salad at work!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen