Seiten

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014

How to cook Swiss chard (en), Mangold (De), Blette (Fr), Acelga (Sp)

Every week I receive a Bio Food Basket- I get delivered some vegetables and fruits for the week. The company propose a selection of products which are local and fair. With this I know that I get good quality, new tastes and I can make comme new experiments. Sometime a vegatable that I don't know enters my life like this one:

The Unknow Vegetable
It is called Swiss chard (en), or Mangold (De) or Blette (Fr) or Acelga (Sp). It tastes a little bit like spinach.

Hopefully I get some receipe with the basket and I just have to follow the instruction. So what I did with it?

Ingredient:
Oignons
Sour Cream
Swiss chard (en), Mangold (De), Blette (Fr), Acelga (Sp)
Gnocchis

Cut the white part of the Swiss chard (en), Mangold (De), Blette (Fr), Acelga (Sp) apart from the green part. Then cut the white part is small piece. Cut also the oignons and Garlic. Make them all cook in a pan with butter. When they look ready, e.g cooked, add the cream in the pan. Be carefull not to have the fire to hot. Them had the green leaves in small pieces and let them cook slowly in the sauce. Add Salt, Pepper and other tasty spices you like.
In the meatime, cook the Gnochis as written on the packing.
When the sauce is ready, add the Gnocchis into it, let them cook together for a few minutes. And the tasty meal is done.

It is delicious, local and cheap! Enjoy!


The result- Some Delicious Gnockies

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen