Seiten

Mittwoch, 19. März 2014

The check-List when you move


You saw the series of article about, what are the things you need to do when you move to Germany. My German adventure is taking a break as I will be going back to France for a few years because of my work. I lived during the last 10 years in 7 cities spread around 4 countries.

At some point I thought "I am a moving expert ". FALSE. No moving are alike. But still, some points are always there.

Here my check list to move

1. Decide on the date to move

2. Let your tenants/Flatmates know about it (at least 3 months in advance)

3. Sort out your clothes ( Tip : If you did not wear them during at least a year, you should give them away)

4. Finally sort out all the paper work from the last years

5. Buy some cartons

6. Put some add on internet to sell the furnitures you are not taking with you (Tip : If people come to take them from your home, you don't have to help them, otherwise, if you break something during the transport... it is less money for you)

6. Decide if you rent a car or take a company to make the moving. Start the market study and make some reservations and let your friends know if you need some help!

7. Go to the post and order to have the mail following to the new address

8. Give a notice of moving to the Bank, Health Insurance, Sport club...

9. Take a few days off to make all of this stuff

10. Put your life in the less amount of boxes possible... Challenge accepted (I am at 8 boxes and 2 suitcases, who can beat me?)

11. Take a relaxation course to survive the mess with Zenitude

12. Plan a goodbye Party

13. Think about the good moment you had in this city and all the awesome moments you will have in your new life

14. Jump and Enjoy


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen